Half mast day


SONY DSCMelbourne flag is in half mast today. We are shocked. The reason of half mast this time is not a Trump, but a scary clown. If you need an explanation everything is in the news.

There is nothing more to say apart from “Sorry”.

I don’t know what can be done to prevent this tragedy. There is not much to add, apart from if I will ever see a message on FB or hear someone publicly saying something like: “I ll LET YOU ALL DOWN. You ll need an Army to stop me” – I will run to Police immediately. No matter who wrote it – friend or a stranger. I’m an Army by myself now.

Another thing: despair and aggressiveness of that guy are the result of not being heard and not being able to change anything. And in my head I often ask myself: “Are we, as a society, responsible for it too? Could we influence on upbringing of neighbour’s kids and treat other members of society differently?”.

There is not such a thing like 100% guilt for the car insurers the same as there is not such a thing like we are 100% NOT guilty in this tragedy.

I’m sad. I’m mourning. I’m strong.


2018: life before Trump (BT) and after Trump (AT)


I recon now we will see millions of posts and articles about Trump’s victory. I ll join a crowd.

Who would it think that it’s possible? Morning papers said that Hillary has 90 per cent chance of winning according to the latest pole. 12 hours later we were proven not to disregard the other 10 per cent. Now I know, never say: “Never”. Well, here are couple of thoughts which are running through my head at this moment:

  • How comes? Or can we let America vote again?
  • Did everyone assumed that Clinton would win anyway and sneaky voted for Trump just for fun?
  • Am I getting it right and in America current election were just about choosing a gender of a President? Cause Clinton appealed to  half of population of USA, she was counting on women first of all. Trump enjoyed his outrageous dance on the edge of chauvinism. I guess Americais not yet ready for President in skirt after all or may be a female population in America is simply less than 50%?
  • Did Simpson’s creators really knew about Trump Presidency  16 years ago? Here is a quote from episode year 2000:

“As you know, we’ve inherited quite a budget crisis from President Trump,” President Simpson told her first meeting of economic advisers in the Oval Office.

“How bad is it, Secretary (Milhouse) Van Houten?”

“We’re broke.”

Well, I guess we’ve just entered a new Millennia, a new counting system: Life before Trump (BT) and after Trump (AT). With all those thoughts inside my head I’m glad I remember how good it was to live in the world BT. Night-night.


Утренние газеты писали, что у Хиллари 90% шансов выиграть эти выборы. Двенадцать часов спустя мы убедились не игнорировать оставшиеся 10%.  Никогда не говори “никогда!”

И вот что интересно, тогда, как в Европе и даже в Латинской Америке женщина – Президент это норма, то в США этот шаг отложили ещё на 4 года. Как не сулила Клинтон укрепить права женщин и как бы омерзительно Трамп не обращался с женщинами, похоже решиться на президента в юбке было сложно. Всегда страшно делать операцию, особенно в первый раз. А может просто популяция женщин в Америке меньше половины?

Будем ждать Лизу Симпсон, которую  в мультфильме “Симпсоны” предрекли создатели мультсериала сразу после краха Трампа ещё 16 лет назад.

И жизнь разделилась на две половины: до пришествия Трампа и после.

Legitimate absurd

img_0562-2 Everything that comes to the Trump’s head find it’s way throughout his mouth.

Wait, may be not everything…I think, if he wouldn’t be on Presidential debate he might say more about Hillary than just: “chicken”, “nasty woman” and  “the one, who nobody respects”. You have to be brave and smart or stupid and overweening to say what he says. It is reminding me a finest examples of medieval Jokers next to a ruler.

Yesterday we were watching with friends debates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. We couldn’t stop laughing, and despite the comical vibe we couldn’t get rid of the thought that this election is deeply sad. One of the greatest countries in the world seriously considering “Joker” as a potential candidate on Presidency.

Yes, Joker is brave enough to tell the truth; yes, he is funny and attracts a lot of attention; and Yes, he is a step away from a throne, but… But funny guys and Snow Queens are not the best solution for a real world leaders, they belong to fairy tales. And I would leave them there, in fairy tale’s world unless you want your country to become a Wonderland.


Что бы не пришло в голову Трампа – всё извергается наружу, хотя нет… Уверенна, что только многомиллионная аудитория и официальные дебаты на президентское кресло не позволили Трампу сказать больше о Хиллари, чем :”курица”, “противная и скверная женщина” и “та,  которую никто не уважает”.

Вчера после работы мыс друзьями смотрели дебаты. Хохотали. При всей комичности ситуации и смешных вставок Трампа “wrong”, похожих на отрыжку, нас не покидало ощущение абсурда, глубокой печали за то, что одна из самых мощных стран в мире серьезно рассматривает на пост президента шута. Видимо, он нужен Хиллари, а иначе вряд ли бы она выглядела так хорошо, если бы на его месте был кто-то другой. Гарантированная победа(?)

Шуты испокон веков были при дворе и были единственные, кто говорил правду в лицо, но вот ещё ни разу мы не наблюдали предвыборную компанию шута на кресло правителя, которую все воспринимали бы всерьёз. Хотя нет, видели, и это был тов. Жириновский в такой похожей на Америку стране. И всё-таки, мы во многом опережаем Америку, хотя бы и в том, что у нас это случилось гораздо раньше.